PAUL LOCHAKAN EDAPAL
Wife: Dorcas Arukudi
Nicodemus Ekunoit (20 years), Dalmus Lowoya (20 years)
Deborah Atabo (14 years), Titus Arot (12 years)
Miriam Ekai (9 years)
Lydia Ekitela (4 years), Simon Ekai (16 years)
Evans Etiir (17 years), Basil Ekaale (20 years)
Sefania Epiding (17 years), Evans Lokaala (17 years)
SIMI Class: 2017-2018
Block: Kalobeyei Block
Naduat has a population of 3558 nomadic pastoralists. The village is known for idol worship, witchcraft, and worship of moon. The economic activities are livestock and small scale business.
The church consists of 28 adult men, 81 women, 43 youth, and 215 Sunday school children and they worship in a permanent church.
Updates from the field:
Missionary Paul is the pastor of the church in Naduat where the average attendance at services is 65. Three new members were added to the church this month. Seven people accepted Christ this month and are enrolled in discipleship classes.
– Pray for church construction to be completed
– Pray for money for school fees for the children
– Lack of a medical clinic nearby
– Lack of support to the needy church members
– Low church attendance due to migration of people who are searching for food and water for their families and livestock