DANIEL LEMZI EREGAE
Wife: Joyce Arupe
Boaz Kebo Lemzi (8 years), Josephat Aleper Lemzi (6 years)
Paulina Atabo Lemzi (4 years), Justus Ekai Lemzi (2 years)
Jeniffer Awesit Lemzi (1 year)
Daniel Esekon Alih (9 years), Angolol Muhammed (8 years)
SIMI Class: 2017-2018
Block: Chokchok Block
It has 7210 people in the village. As usual, the entire area coverage is full of witchcraft and sorceries as a means of protection. Small business is the reliable economic activity in the area.
Upon the missionary’s approach to the residents of Napetet, 81 members have given their lives to Christ Jesus. They usually meet in a semi-permanent building. The members include 14 women, 6 men, 28 youth, and 34 Sunday school children.
Updates from the field:
In February the average attendance in Kalotum was 42. They had eight people accept Christ and eight enroll in the discipleship class.
– Believers to get rooted in the Word of God
– Kalotum village is in need of a church building
– God to miraculously touch village elders to offer land for a church building
– People to accept God with their whole heart
Missionary Daniel is the pastor of the church in Kalotum where the average attendance in January was 65. They added three new members this month. They did an outreach to the village of Narangemunyen where seven people accepted Christ and seven people are enrolled in the discipleship class. Missionary Daniel has two elders who have been trained to help him with evangelism in the area. He also serves the church in Gold where about 20 people meet for services. They added two new members this month.
– Pray for the church construction to be completed
– Pray for school fees for the children
– Lack of medical clinic
– Lack of support for needy church members
– Low church attendance
– Migration of people in search of food and water for their families and livestock