Here is an example of one of our progress reports for 2011. What an incredible journey that God has brought this little girl on and what a gift her sponsorship has been to her!
CHILDREN OF THE KINGDOM
PROGRESS REPORT 2011
Name of the Child: Jecinta Akuwom
Sponsor Name: Long time supporters of Share International
Date of Birth: August 13, 1999 Birthplace: Nayuu
School: Lokichar School of Handicapped Class: 5
Family Information of the Child:
- Praise be to the Lord!! Nobody could believe that this is Jecinta that we met over 10 years ago abandoned in a village hut. When other people would go to meetings and churches, this girl was abandoned at home with small goats because there was nobody to carry her because she had no legs.
- Glory be to God! This girl touched the hearts of long time supporters of Share International. They offered to sponsor her to go to Olkalou Disabled Home.
- Since then Jecinta has been growing spiritually and physically, and she is now in class 6. She is still living with a local Pastor and his family during holidays in Lodwar. Her parents are alive and in Nayuu village where SI has planted a church. Her parents are not able to support Jecinta and meet her educational and physical needs so your monthly sponsorship is making a huge difference.
- Jecinta is doing well in school and her performance is very good.
- She likes singing and playing with toys.
Please remember Jecinta in your prayers. Pray that she would learn to love and trust God with all of her heart, and pray for her to grow in the grace and knowledge of Christ. Your love and support will help her to receive assistance that she needs to grow and develop.
Here are some of the pictures taken in 2004 and 2005 of Jecinta with friends, supporters and staff.
[blogshow id=4026 player=1 autoplay=0 toolbar=1]